Open a Saving Account with Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank Limited, which comes with an collection of services & facilities at no extra cost. Eligible person/s and eligible organizations or agencies as approved can open a Saving Account with the Bank.
Who can Open Account
- Any Individual
- More than one person jointly
- Local Bodies, All types of Co- operative Housing Societies
- Hindu ‘Undivided Firm (HUF)
- Club, School, Charitable / Religious Institutions etc.
|How to Open Account
By our account opening form.
Min. & Max. Lock-In Period
- Small Savings.
- Any Branch Banking
- Rs. 35,000/- per day withdrawal allowed through ATM.
- Rs.10,000/- can be withdrawn in a day from the account with NFS Network
- Personalised Cheque book facility available for accounts having balance more than Rs. 1000 /-
NEFT / RTGS / ECS facility available.
- E-Statement Facility
- Mobile Banking Facility
Duly filled application form with:
i. Address Proof
ii. Identity proof
iii. One photograph
iv. Introduction by existing account holders of the Bank